Hi! My name is Muffin. Ok, that’s not my real name, but that’s what everyone calls me. My real name is Pauline Grayson. Here are a few facts you might like to know about me.
• I’m 6’1″ and played basketball at Ricks College, back in the day…
• I turn 30 this year. Wow! I’m getting old!
• I grew up on a dairy farm in a tiny little town in southwestern Idaho. Don’t ask where it is because I’m sure none of you have heard of it. But if you wanted to know, it’s called Bruneau.
• I’ve know I’ve wanted to be a graphic designer since I was a sophomore in High School.
• I graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2006 with my Bachelors in Graphic Design.
• I married my husband, Chris, after only knowing him for 3 months. We’ve now been married 6 years and I couldn’t be happier.
• I have a 4 year old daughter, named Charlotte. I love that girl!
• I love designing and illustrating patterns and really want to get into textile design! I hope this blog will take me there.
Headshot was taken by my amazing friend, Darby Simon.