I have some big news! I am now represented by Cinnamon Joe Studios. I first met Paul and Andrea at SURTEX in 2014. They were super nice and I just knew my art would be a great fit for them. I hoped to be among the group of elite artists that they represent. I first tried reaching out in 2015, but got no reply. So, I continued to better my art and contacted them a year later. And they said YES! It just shows that if at first you don’t succeed, try try again!
I’m so happy with the relationship that we are beginning to develop. I have so many ideas and it’s hard to find the time to create them all. But I love knowing that when I do create a new piece of artwork it will hopefully find a new and happy home, thanks to Paul & Andrea.
I knew that working with a Studio would be a good fit for me.
- I can continue to create art for clients that I already have great relationships with, and don’t need to send them to CJS
- I send CJS artwork on my schedule. So when I have other projects, or deadlines, I can take care of those first
- I can keep up with trends, and my artwork will stay fresh
- Instead of my art staying on my computer (or as I like to call it, the Artwork Graveyard) never to see light again, CJS will find a home for it
- Another opportunity to earn an income from my art & see my designs on new products
- CJS would take care of all the Business side of things. As an independent artist, that’s just one less thing I need to worry about, which is SO NICE!
I have already sold a few designs to some big name clients, and hopefully I can share those with you in the coming year, but until then…. Here’s a sample of a beach towel from JD Keating that I designed last year. JD Keating is a beach towel company in the UK. My 8 year old daughter especially wants this towel for herself! Ha ha. I doubt I’ll let her use it, as it’s the only sample I have!