Today’s freebie is a good one! A printable wrapping paper!
WRAPPING PAPER FOR CHRISTMAS, OR ANY OCCASION
Remember these are for personal use only and not for resale! Thanks!
But the best part is that I added 6 coordinating wrapping papers to my Etsy shop for only $5 so that you could print them all out and have the cutest presents under the tree! I mean, seriously aren’t those woodland animals just adorable! I might even consider putting them on Spoonflower so that I can order actual rolls of wrapping paper. I haven’t ordered any wrapping paper from Spoonflower, have any of you? Is the quality good? It’s kind of expensive don’t ya think?
Or maybe I might just order it in fabric and make Char a dress? What do you think? Wrapping paper or Fabric?
Well, enjoy, I’d love to see the gifts that you wrap with it!
I know this one isn’t a printable, but I thought it was worth sharing! As some of you may know, I love Pinterest. I often get swept away by all of the beautiful images and yesterday I found myself loving these ceramic gift tags by Molly Hatch for Anthropologie. I also noticed that they aren’t available to purchase any more either, so I thought, why not make my own for FREE! They are super easy to make and the best part is, you probably have everything you need to make them at home!
1. First start by following this recipe for the salt dough. I halved the recipe and it made 2 large cookie sheets full.
2. Roll the dough out to about a 1/4″ thick. Cut out small circles, about 1.5 inches. If you don’t have a cookie cutter, try a small cup. Then punch out a small hole at the top using a straw.
3. Next, using stamps (if you have some) impress them into the dough. If you don’t have stamps, just skip this part.
4. Bake in a 300*F oven for 25 minutes.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes.
6. Using sand paper, sand down the tops of the tags. And wipe off with dry towel.
7. Using a small sharpie marker follow the imprints from the stamps, or just wing it. The rougher looking the better I think.
8. Add twine, tie knot near tag. (I got my twine at Home Depot). Add to any gift to really add some personality!
I’d love to hear if any of you have made these before. Oh, and stay tuned for tomorrow! I’m adding some new printable wrapping paper to my shop (see below) and one of them will be free in tomorrow’s download.
How fun are these? I just love them! If you love them too, then visit Sharon’s blog for the FREE Download! I’m so excited to show you tomorrow’s tutorial, it’s not really a download at all, but ooohhh is it fun and simple and FREE to make!!! Ha!
Are you enjoying the downloads so far! I feel so blessed to know such amazing designers! The next two days downloads come from my friend, Sharon. Visit her blog to download these adorable vintage ornament cards. Make sure to read the story that goes behind them. Enjoy!
Julia has done it again! Go over to her blog and download these adorable snowflake straw labels. Or you could glue them onto toothpicks and put them cupcakes. Yum! Tomorrow’s download will come from Sharon, so make sure to stop by every day to get your freebie!